November 29, 2012

A quick thought

This morning I was reading Elder Craig C. Christensen's talk from the last General Conference when I stumbled upon this quote:

The Holy Ghost is the third member of the Godhead, and, as such, like God the Father and Jesus Christ, He knows our thoughts and the intents of our hearts. The Holy Ghost loves us and wants us to be happy. Since He knows the challenges we will face, He can guide us and teach us all things we must do to return and live with our Heavenly Father once again.

For some reason I had never thought of the Holy Ghost as someone who loves us and knows us just like Heavenly Father and Jesus, although it makes perfect sense. Amazing! I am so thankful for the gift of the Holy Ghost and the blessing it has been in my life.

Have a wonderful day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment