July 9, 2012

RAMBLINGS

1. I don't like my job this week. Calls have been pretty much NON-STOP and every call is the most complicated call ever. Sometimes I just wanna be like, "I gotta get the ice-cream out and put some cookies all up in it, I don't even know how to use that blender and they got me pressing all of these crazy buttons...NO. YOU CAN HAVE A COKE." The plus side is that I have the day off tomorrow for the 4th.

2. My family is here!!! Best. Ever.

3. The fires are terrifying. Like, is BYU gonna catch on FIRE??

4. I was skyping with CJ the other day and I was like, "I'm gonna grab an otter pop. Do you want one?" and as soon as I said it I remembered that skype is not real life and as much as I would love to I can't just hand homeboy an otter pop. SO UNFORTUNATE.

5. I read this article the other day which I loved. It's about how everyone is obsessed with being busy and how being "busy" makes us feel important. The end says,

"...I did make a conscious decision, a long time ago, to choose time over money, since I’ve always understood that the best investment of my limited time on earth was to spend it with people I love. I suppose it’s possible I’ll lie on my deathbed regretting that I didn’t work harder and say everything I had to say, but I think what I’ll really wish is that I could have one more beer with Chris, another long talk with Megan, one last good hard laugh with Boyd. Life is too short to be busy." 

I mean, right??? RIIIIGHHHTTT???

6. I miss Spain. You're shocked.


No comments:

Post a Comment