March 14, 2011

Scott is a genius once again

From his e-mail this week.

"Have a good week and be happy to be alive in a time like this. There is air to breathe and things to do and the Church is as true as it gets. Plus lots of funny stuff happens all the time. Like when people you know have horrible farts and they sleep right below you on a bunk bed. And also, I am realizing that if you try to defend and help people rather than tear them down in your mind, you see that the earth doesn't have very many people that aren't trying their best. Even if whatever they are doing is retarded and selfish. It is crazy and I have never noticed before."

Don't you love this kid? Sorry if you think I'm weird for quoting one of my friends. On my blog. Twice. I love missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment