August 14, 2010

First of all, I think Lady Gaga is the biggest joke on the planet. I think she is horrifying, disgusting, embarrassing, and satan.

Second of all, I have begun to feel uncomfortable in large groups. That's right. Basically, I haven't been to enough parties this summer, and I read tons of books, and I am a recluse or something. Don't worry, though. As soon as I get back to school I'm taking my pants off and dancing around...Okay wait...that's not social...but you get the idea.

Hunger Games is good. Surprisingly, I am not staying up all night to read it. My reading of it has actually been pretty casual. Maybe I'm just not to the part where you stay up for hours reading 'cause you can't stop.

Remember when that tool Anthony or Antoine or Anton or whatever said that thing about BeatMe's? A BeatMe is a girl who likes to get beat up. By her boyfriend. He lived in Liberty Square...and I hope I don't meet tons of tools next year. Actually. I do. So I can finally stop tolerating them and spit in their faces. Or pie them (Abby). Or both.

Why don't people like country music...? I will never understand. It makes me feel so happy.

I don't really have much else to say...Dangit. I am no longer funny or social. Or a blogger. MAYBE WHEN SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN MY LIFE THIS WILL CHANGE?? Duh. I will go read my book.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Lady Gaga can kiss my A!!! I hate her and everything terrible she has done for the music industry. She is a disgusting excuse for a human being!!
    2. I love reading. Love it. Wish i had more time for it and am currently reading Wuthering Heights. Have you read it?
    3. Most of the guys at BYU are tools. Fact. (I'm a Ute so i am allowed to say that :)
    4. I have developed a deep passionate love for country music this summer. It is SO GOOD.
    5. i love you.

    ReplyDelete