December 3, 2009

DITZ FACTORY

So, I got a parking ticket yesterday. It all started when I set my alarm for 7:00 AM...bad move. I ended up turning it off and sleeping until 7:45, which by the time I groggily got ready for class turned into me leaving at 8:10 or so, so I decided to drive to school and park right by the building where my class is. Great idea, right? Wrong. The lack of judgement herein can be blamed mostly on my lack of sleep, and just general crankiness, but I have also been pretty ditzy the past couple of days. Anyway, I ended up parked in STAFF parking and as I was driving home around 1 PM, boppin' along to my favorite Christmas tunes, I noticed a bright green envelope on my windshield. I wasn't even mad...I just laughed at myself, remembering all the times I had laughed at the expense of others with parking tickets. Originally $20, but since I paid online, it costed only $10. Lucky me :)

Today I got my test back from the Tahiti section of my Polynesian dance class...96. NOT A BIG DEAL. I was so worried because my other tests have been in the high 80's, which I don't understand, but whatever. I was not expecting a good grade on Tahiti but I guess my hips were like "YEAH!"

Another thing, today we tested Samoa so I got out of class early, plopped down on a chair in the Wilk and read. I put my Team Jacob water bottle down right next to me. When it was time to go to my next class, I gathered up my things and walked all the way to the JSB. I opened my backpack after I sat down in one of the front rows (to avoid McNasty Nailbiterson) and realized I HAD LEFT MY WATER BOTTLE THERE! There are two things that made me go back. 1) Taylor Lautner's beautiful face graces the bottle. 2) I paid good money for that water bottle! So, I left my stuff in class and ran out. I literally ran halfway to the Wilk...in my cute little pointy flats that have a small heel...and I felt so BA because they were clicking while i was like bolting along. Little did everyone around me know that I was running to get my Team Jacob water bottle...pathetic. Anyway, it was there. I grabbed it. Hugged it. Shed a tear of joy.

Glee was so good. That is all I have to say about it.

Visited Dean Cameron finally today. He said I looked like mom...some people tell me that, and I never believe it. Except for in this picture. I look exactly. Like. My. Mom.


Anywhoo, I'm off to the library...to do my homework like a good little girl :) Almost time for finals! Then MEXICO, and I am sooooo excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I DIDNT KNOW U GOT A TICKET?!?!?!?!?!!?did you tell mom?if you did she never told anyone about it.how did u even GET to look like mom?

    ReplyDelete