December 12, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

I am in the library. In a study room. With my friends. It is fun.

I am going to totally ACE my music test on Tuesday. I took the greatest notes ever!

I am going to say a little something about the phrase "You don't know what you got 'til it's gone." IT'S ABOUT BEING TAN. I look at pictures from the summer or even the beginning of the semester and cry cry cry because I am so pale now! And while I was tan I just wanted to be tanner and I didn't even realize how tan I was! ...Dangit.

Oh well, I'm going to MEXICO IN ONE WEEK so that should take care of the problem. Man, I can't wait :) I am so excited to see the Blakes and the Remys and just be with my family on the BEACH again! The last time we went to a real beach all together was BEFORE we moved to Richland...I can't believe my mom has gone that long...OH WAIT, SHE HASN'T. Cough cough, HAWAII, cough cough.

-------------------------------------------------

Finals are going pretty dang well so far, If I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment