November 9, 2009

Who stole the turkey from the turkey jar?

I was just talking to Boo about how much I want Portillo's...and it just made me want it more.

I decided today that what I really want to open up a bakery with Mom.

Hmm...I use Caps lock, and not shift, every time I want to make a capital letter. I don't know why, but that is just how I have always done it. I don't intend on changing it unless I go into a profession with lots of fast typing required...

I am obsessed with writing letters! For FHE tonight we wrote to missionaries, and everyone made hand turkeys to put in with the letters. 'Twas fun. I ran out of Graham Canyon today...sad.

Yesterday, in an attempt to make soup I put in too much quinoa in and it just turned into quinoa to feed the masses. So that's what I did.

Blahhhh I am not doing good at writing right now.

THIS IS WHEN ABBY AND I RAN TO THE TEMPLE.
(I am very out of shape)

-------------------------------------------------------

...Can You Feel the Love Tonight just came up on shuffle on my iPod and it took me such by surprise...this is so weird...

Last night, after we went running, Abby and I went to the creamery where I bought TURKEY. I promptly put it in the fridge when I got home, and was so pleased to have purchased it. Today, when I came home from the library, I opened up the fridge to make myself a turkey sandwich. This is what went through my head.
How interesting...someone moved my turkey. Probably just to fit their milk on the shelf.
Oh my gosh...is it OPEN???
IT'S OPEN.
I DIDN'T OPEN IT!!!!! WHAT THE...SOMEBODY ATE A BUNCH!!!!
EORIHGOIRJHGTOIJRTOJGOERUOWIFJOEWIJFJGRARRARARARRRRRRR
WHO ATE MY TURKEY????????
I will text Abby.
It's a really great thing that nobody else is home right now, because I am really angry.
Now I have plenty of time to "count to ten" and simmer down by myself before I interrogate.
So then, one by one, the girls started coming home. I asked each of them, casually, about turkey. They were all weirded out, and after I explained, each of them told me they had not eaten my turkey...Megan has yet to come home. If she says she didn't eat my turkey then:
a) someone is lying. probably out of fear.
b) a bag lady broke in to our dorm and ate the turkey.
c) the cat ate the turkey.
d) someone in our dorm sleep eats, and her condition must be dealt with immediately.

Today in my family history class my teacher talked about photographs and told this really awesome story about some of the photographs she has of her ancestors. This research project will be the death of me.

I've been reading the book Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and it is VERY good. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It's by the author of Everything is Illuminated. If you've read the book or seen the movie then you probably have some idea of his style and themes.

I really need to clean my room. Before and after pictures to be posted soon. I'VE STARTED LISTENING TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC! :)

This is all I can think of right now. I am anxious to have a spurt of writing genius soon so that this will be more interesting. The turkey is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment