February 16, 2012

This girl in the testing room has THE perfect ring and I cannot stop staring

So I got accepted to study abroad in Spain this fall. I started working on my application about a month ago, then I decided I probably wasn't going because I met a cool boy, and then the cool boy went away and I decided I definitely didn't want to go, and then the night before the application was due I decided to just turn it in/my parents talked me into it. So February 14th I completed my application around 11AM, got an e-mail at 4 asking me to come in for an interview the next day. I went to my interview the next morning and I got in. I am still trying to decide if I want to go...I think I have about 2 weeks to decide. We'll see, I guess!

And here's the surprise of the century: I was a crank on Valentine's Day for the first time in my life! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL. So sue me. I'm pretty sure if the holiday didn't exist I still would have been cranky because I was just having a weird day.

I have never cared about school less than I do now. I still care more than the average person. Just not the average Caitlin. Also, I have become relatively disenchanted with Justin Bieber. You're shocked, I know. Just...the earrings and the clothes and the girlfriend and the Chris Brown friendship...you know.

Things I love:

New Fun. album. You can stream the entire thing here. Me and pretty much all my friends are going to their concert in March and I am really excited! Disclaimer: bad words sometimes.

Cazookie. Google it. Had my first one a couple of weekends ago and honestly I almost died of happiness. It was so good and just so perfect. Not to mention The Chocolate is the most adorable place.

Pablo Neruda and Martin Espada. They are poets. Look them up. You have probably heard Neruda but you just don't know it. Sonnet XVII.

Sweets. Honestly...you don't want to know. I have had a perpetual sweet tooth for about a month straight now. I hope you enjoy watching me blow up like a balloon.

I am going to the airport after work today to fly home for the weekend...and that is the best news I have ever heard.

Ciao, Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment