February 9, 2012

Scurred

Up until this point in my life, or at least a point in my very new future, my life has been more or less planned out. You know, be born, smash your cake on your 1st birthday, be a crazy toddler for a bit, go to school (beginning of the end), kiss a boy at recess, go to middle school and just be really weird, go to high school and care way too much about everything, get your drivers' license, get in an accident, become a senior and stop caring about everything except prom and college apps, go to college, realize what you've done, change your major five times, leave the country for a bit, keep going to college, graduate from college...

And. Then I don't know.

I. Don't. Know.

I DON'T KNOW!

Some like the prospect of being able to do anything they want/set their mind to, adventure is out there and blah blah blah, but right now that doesn't excite me. It terrifies me.

And I just want to crawl into my bed and forget about school and decision-making and careers and marriage and children and dogs and the world. Which is essentially what I've done...except for everything listed after school.

Congratulations, forces trying to bring me down. You win!

No comments:

Post a Comment