November 5, 2011

Get me out of here!


I would rather be...
1. Giving birth.
2. Buying a puppy.
3. Making cookies.
4. Getting married.
5. Eating food.
6. Dancing around.
7. Laughing.
8. Walking on hot coals.
9. Sleeping on a 13 hour flight across the world.
10. Sleeping in my bed AKA Cloud 9.
11. Walking around in a Guy Fawkes mask. Like I just saw two guys doing. In the library. Those are the cool people.
12. Running a half marathon.
13. Reading a book I WANT TO READ.
14. Barfing.
15. Buying people Christmas presents.
16. Watching V for Vendetta.
17. Watching that Zooey sitcom. Yes, I like it. A lot.
18. Snogging in the stacks.
19. Being on a mission.
20. DRIVING AROUND IN MY CAR LISTENING TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC! ALONNNNEEEE!
than sitting in the library doing my homework.

I would rather be on a date with...
1. Guy Fawkes
2. Doc the dwarf from Snow White
3. The guy from Barenaked Ladies
4. Old Yeller
5. The talking lips from the DQ commercials
than sitting in the library doing my homework.

1 comment: