March 27, 2011

Mockba.

I really do not smell good right now. I stink.

I have a nasty nap hangover and my eyes feel weird and so does my face.

I just ate three pieces of "American Sandwich" bread in like 10 minutes...ew...mistake.

I am reading the blog of a mom in our Moscow branch who I think is cool.

I am really craving Half Baked. Eesh. Don't click the link unless you have a pint of B&J's nearby...or you may curl up into a ball and whine like I just did.

And as much as I love the Jayhawks, I am hoping for an upset, landing VCU in the Final Four. I like Butler. How cool would it be if they are national champs this year after what happened last year in the final game? Very cool. I think. I really really really love March Madness. Hopefully when I grow up and have kids I can be their crazy mom that gets really into MM and makes them fill out brackets and we have a contest and whoever wins gets to pick where we go on summer vacation. That is, if my life is glamorous enough to include a summer vacation.

Russia, I will always love you. I think people judge you and misunderstand you and turn up their noses at you but I never will. I think you are awesome and I think your people are wonderful and some of the nicest people ever, even if they don't smile back at me. I hope that I can come back here someday, but if I don't, just know that I am thinking of you and if my arms were long enough I would wrap them all the way around you. I have pretty short arms, though. So.

(This is the most important thing that has happened to me in the past two months. The love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment