January 16, 2011

7. Your best friend.

I have a lot of best friends, but this post is about Boo. These pictures are not in order because I'm seriously so lazy.

Elizabeth Therese Gausselin is the perfect best friend.
The first time I saw her was at the D.A.R.E. lock-in in 6th grade, the last year of elementary school. Boo went to a different school than I did and so when she and her friend were dancing with the cute boys from my school, I thought she was a skank. Fast-forward to 7th grade. Boo and I were in the same music class and she had a huge crush on my neighbor, so we talked about that. And that's when we became friends. Then in 8th grade in our US History class we could make hard tack for extra credit, so Boo and I teamed up and I went to her house for the first time and we had a blast and we have been BFF ever since.

My favorite thing to do with Boo is eat dinner and sleep over at her house, go get ice cream at Every Day's a Sundae, rent five movies from Blockbuster, watch one but fall asleep during it, and sleep in the next morning. I love her house and her family is my family.

I seriously could go on forever about the things we've been through together. I wish I could blog every memory because I love thinking about all our fun times. I also wish I had my yearbooks so I could copy down what she wrote in mine because she is always good at being sentimental without being disgusting and mushy.

I'm naming one of my daughters Elizabeth, and we're going to live next door to each other when we grow up.

Last year in my Career Exploration class we had to talk about our greatest accomplishment. My greatest accomplishment is staying in contact with Boo and remaining best friends and seeing each other after I moved and in college and through everything. I would do anything for this girl. I love you, Boo! Sorry for the embarrassing pictures.














1 comment:

  1. Omgosh. I love this! You're the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for!! I love you!!!!!! <3 Xoxoo Your bff, Boo

    I've heard it said
    That people come into our lives for a reason
    Bringing something we must learn
    And we are led
    To those who help us most to grow
    If we let them
    And we help them in return
    Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
    But I know I'm who I am today
    Because I knew you

    ReplyDelete