December 9, 2010

Christmas Jams!

Christmas '04

Guys. Guys guys guys. I seriously love Christmas.
And one of my favorite things about Christmas is Christmas music.
So. Here are a few I love this year. Enjoy.

1. Someday at Christmas- Jackson 5 (their Christmas album is the BEST.)
2. This Christmas- Chris Brown
3. Silent Night- Taylor Swift (only version I like...mostly)
4. Step Into Christmas- Elton John
5. River- Sarah McLachlan
6. Joy to the World- Whitney Houston
7. Silver Bells- Martina McBride
8. O Come All Ye Faithful- Amy Grant
9. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
10. In the Bleak Midwinter- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
11. Mistletoe- Colbie Callait
12. Born on Christmas Day- Brad Paisley (this is seriously SO CUTE.)
13. All I Want For Christmas is You *the FIRST one- Mariah Carey (neccessary)
14. Christmas Must Be Something More- Taylor Swift
15. Last Christmas- Wham!
16. Welcome Christmas- Glee Cast

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment