November 17, 2010

Dinner for Two

The other night at FHE, we basically were doing like a get-to-know-you type thing where we go around answering and asking various questions. So my question for everyone was, of course...

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be? (I don't really bother with the why part.)

Some of the answers were...
Willy Wonka
Jay Gatsby
Elder Holland
Benjamin Franklin
Helen Keller (?)
Peeta and Katniss
Adolf Hitler
Jennifer Aniston
etc etc etc.

So as I was sitting there listening to everyone's answers, I got to thinking...Why can't we have dinner with these people? The dead ones and fake ones, obviously are impossible in this life. But what about the others? And so I decided. That since I have a pretty long list of people I use to answer this question, I should invite them each to dinner with me. I mean...nothing to lose, right? So I'm going to write each of my people a letter explaining myself and we'll see what happens. Ya dig? I thought it was a pretty good idea.

Who's on my list, you ask? I won't tell you all of them, but I will tell you what my answer was the other night.

I may or may not like this commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment