October 13, 2010

Glee 2

SAM! I KNEW YOU WOULD COME!
Sorry, Kurt. But not everyone is gay.
What? Why was the cheerleader makeout necessary?
The Breadsticks obsession is hilarious. I love it.
Don't Go Breakin' My Heart? Come on. That song has only been in 600 movies in the past 4 years. Shrek 2? Ella Enchanted? Ya could have thought of something else.
I love Asians.
Sam looks like Justin Bieber! AJHSDKADKLJNVKLDSALKDFSJDFL.
Sam, I love you. You so funny!
YAYYYY Kurt's dad! I am so glad they cleared up that little tizzy from last season.
Holy Santana and Mercedes! Love.
Um...wait...I don't like that Puck's not here...
Tina!!!! You!
Boring. I like. Don't want to listen to Kurt's song.
Ohhhhhh yeah Sam and Quinn get togetha!
Oh no....please tell me this isn't Lucky..............Oh, but this is so cute....I think it is Lucky.........that would ruin.........everything...................
Quinn :( Quinn! I love Quinn.
HAHAHAHA FINN AND RACHEL SO FUNNY
Ugh....it's totally Lucky.............barf. But Sam.....yum.
Oh this is cute. Okay. I'm okay. "PFFT. So freakin' charming."
Aww, Brit!
Sam you're so awkward and funny and cuuuuute!
Quinn! :)))))) Yay first date.
Poor Brit. She really got the short end of the stick this episode. The breadstick.
Happy days are here again! Good episodes are here again! Hooray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment