October 11, 2010

Feel Good Inc.

Since today is the best day ever, I thought I would share with you all (y'all, if you will) the music I've been listening to today. The first 15 "feel good" songs I thought of this morning. (You can probably see my train of thought, actually. Choo choo.) All the songs on this playlist basically just make me laugh, dance, smile, spin, sing along, throw my head back in ecstasy, fist pump, you get the idea. Here goes.

1. You Make My Dreams Come True- Hall & Oates
2. Always Be My Baby- Mariah Carey
3. Cranberry Lake- Ari Hest
4. One Less Lonely Girl- Justin Bieber
5. Today Was A Fairytale- Taylor Swift
6. Slide Along Side- Shifty
7. Sunshine- Matt Costa
8. Simple As...- Kid Cudi (Explicit?)
9. Addicted- Simple Plan (Yes, Simple Plan. Don't hate.)
10. Bring It All Back- S Club 7
11. Naturally- Selena Gomez
12. Party In the USA- Miley Cyrus
13. All Over Me- Josh Turner
14. Where the Green Grass Grows- Tim McGraw
15. Fishin' In the Dark- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Side note: We're supposed to hike the Y for FHE tonight...and I am literally scared out of my mind. Last time was so traumatic.
But I'm basically convinced that nothing could ruin this day.
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment