September 17, 2010

SEP172010

Alright, everybody. It's been fun. I am ready to go home.

Obviously not really. We all know how much I whined about being bored this summer at home. But I'm just saying. Rest.less.ness.

Yesterday I was rejected by McDonald's for the second time in my life. After an interview. At least this time they had the decency to call me and tell me they aren't going to hire me.

Whatevs. Who needs money. Right? Not me.

Dear everyone, come home from your missions already. Thanks.

Had a diet coke. That's right, my second one this month. But it's okay, because I'm not addicted anymore.

I gave four of my silly bands away today. It was really difficult for me to part with them, but while I was acting like a five year old, I thought in my almost 19 (3 weeks, people) year old brain that they're just things. I mean, are silly bands even things? They are rubber. I can do it. And I did it. And like, it's fine.

I feel like a) I'm always sweaty and b) my butt crack is always showing. Ugh. Both horrible feelings. Both mostly irrational. And I change my clothes at least twice a day.

THIS IS FUN!

Tumblr_l8rw1kykpb1qzewk8o1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment