June 6, 2011

What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her?

We lost the Rugby national championship. But don't worry, I got a rugby team boyfriend out of the whole ordeal!! (In other news, the lacrosse team went to the nat'l championship and won. Love those boys.)
Farmer in the dell.
My favorite store. Obviously. I can haz great hair?
Me and Pookie. She snatched the bouquet right out of my hands. I wear SPF 50.
She really liked rubbing her victory in my face.

So these pictures represent the three times I've been social in the past...month. Whatever.

I know I complain about my life sometimes, but I am happy. I love my job, school is almost over, I have great friends, and I live in a really beautiful place. I miss my family, but that is really the only thing that is amiss. (Besides the elephant in the room--no dates. Pretty much done being not mad about that. I'm mad about it. HA.)

I spent part of the weekend at Brooke's wedding and the aftermath...we are practically family so it was a blast. I was driving home today after I picked up my roommate Kara from the airport (she went home to Texas so she and her boyf could meet each other's families) and I was just so happy. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE makes me so happy. I felt like there was a big bubble filling up my heart. I was happy for Brooke and Jonny and their families, happy that Kara had a good time in Texas, and happy that Heavenly Father has blessed me with friends. My life has been filled with people who have truly become my family and I am so thankful for all of them!

"At no time will we be more Christlike than when we are a friend."-Marlin K. Jensen

and...back to reality tomorrow. Woof. My race in on Saturday and finals are next week...then what am I going to do????????

No comments:

Post a Comment