October 24, 2010

Jack Frost nipping at your nose...

I'm listening to Christmas music and nobody can stop me. I'm not one of those crazy people who can't bear to listen to even a hint of a Christmas tune before the day after Thanksgiving. It's cold today and I want to listen to Christmas music. So I am, and I feel really great about it.

Last Christmas was so fun.

Our lovely imported tree.
Coconut baby Jesus.
Romping around the city in the middle of the night. Literally.
Opening presents on Christmas morning.
Christmas on the beach!

My favorite time of year is October 7th-January 1st, minus Halloween and plus Valentine's Day. And as far as I'm concerned, Halloween has already happened. I dressed up and went to the ward party and so it seems like I can check that off the list. (Remember how I don't really like Halloween?)

One more thing, If you were wondering, my favorite Christmas albums right now are Taylor Swift, and the Jackson 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment