FIRST OF ALL, WATCH THIS.
You have no idea how much screaming and laughing and thrashing and shrieking went on in my apartment last night over this two minute scene. Chuck bass is SO ideal. I'm not sure anyone can live up to my expectations after that...
SECOND OF ALL, I realized just a few minutes ago that I haven't had a Diet Coke since Saturday. I'm not so sure that this is an accomplishment considering I didn't even know I was doing it. However, it could explain why every time I sit down I fall asleep. I miss it. I really do. And the worst part is, it's not anywhere on this freaking campus. So, I will drink the broth from my Cup Noodles and pretend.
THIRD, the more my Career Exploration professor tells me to take a risk and pursue my passions I can only think of a few things. None of which have anything to do with college.
1) Opening a bakery with my mom.
2) Moving to LA and having my own talk show and being funny.
3) Moving to LA and outing Taylor Swift for sucking live, thus taking her place as America's Sweetheart.
4) Doing musical theater professionally.
5) Getting married and having kids and a dog.
So...I can see...one of those maybe working out for me ever. AWESOME. Thanks, teach.
On the very very bright side, Justin Bieber's new song came out today. NEVER LET YOU GO :)
I want Portillo's so bad. My Cup Noodles will do for here and now.