March 10, 2010

The Best Movie I Have EVER Seen



At the end, I literally burst into tears and i was blubbering unintelligible phrases into Emily Culp's lap.

I am going to think about it for days.

And, I just bought it on AMAZON for only $10, that's including shipping.

This movie...I don't even know what to say about it. It was hilarious, and devastating, and unpredictable, and AHHHHH. It's perfect.

There is one butt. Don't worry though, I'll cover your eyes.

Oh, it's called The Brothers Bloom...I am going to name one of my sons Bloom.

P.S. It has Hagrid in it!

P.P.S. MY DVD Collection now consists of: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, The 10th Kingdom, Hannah Montana: the Movie, Gordon B. Hinckley: A Giant Among Men, Gossip Girl Season 2, and The Brothers Bloom. IN THAT ORDER.

1 comment: