February 2, 2010

Songs I'm Listening to

I got this idea from my dear friend, Jaimie :)
I use this magical music machine...it has pretty much any song you could imagine. Almost.

Sleepyhead- Passion Pit
Never gets old.
Holes to Heaven- Jack Johnson
Temporary Home-Carrie Underwood
Almost makes me cry!
Arizona- Kings of Leon
I love them...so deserving of the Grammy.
Where Does the Good Go- Tegan and Sara
Grey's Anatomy :)
Absolutely (The Story of a Girl)- Nine Days
Reminds me of elementary school...love it.
Assassin- John Mayer
Let's Just Fall in Love Again- Jason Castro
I loved him on AI, even though my mom thought he looked like a girl.
If I Fell- Cast of Across the Universe
Dear Prudence- Cast of Across the Universe
Summer Skin- Death Cab for Cutie
5 Years Time- Noah and the Whale
Not biblically accurate, I know.
Taylor- Jack Johnson
Possibly my favorite JJ song.
Us- Regina Spektor
Reminds me of 500 Days of Summer. SEE IT NOW.
Chasing Pavements- Adelle
Amazing vocalist.
The Town That You Live In- Sherwood
Always reminds me of Boo!
Fear- Jazmine Sullivan

My room is in an unbelievable state right now. I think I am sitting on broken glass, if that gives you any idea of what I mean. I honestly don't know how I live here...The being pleasant thing is going pretty well so far...I think. Wait, I yelled once today. Oh well...baby steps, right?

When I first got back to school I used my time very very wisely. Not so much anymore. Is it mid-term already? Some people are having mid-terms right about now.

I made a to-do list for this week, and that is about as organized as I get. I hope my future children do not inherit my sloppiness. I do hope they inherit my cuteness. Their names will be Cassiopia and Shadrach. And they will be amazing.

Enough of that. NOT happening any time soon.

"We make our own fortunes, and call them fate. And what better excuse to choose a path than to insist it's our destiny? But at the end of the day, we all have to live with our choices ... no matter who's looking over our shoulder." --Gossip Girl

2 comments:

  1. i just died laughing at your children's names. in the library. but it's okay. i WILL name my daughter Coco. I mean obviously she will have a normal full name like Colette or something. but she WILL be called coco. and my son's name is Enoch. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha those are just ridiculous names that I will never have the nerve to give my children. I loveeee the name Colette! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete